Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A little insite before it all begins

I believe before you really get started with any thing you should have some kind of background information. And in case someone I don't know stumbles across this and decides to read it they will also hopefully have a little better incite. If you are one of the few who decide to stick with this and read occassionally or regularly I do believe that at one point or another you will be entertained (hold my breath, cross my fingers and pray!)
My name is Jessica Wren Porter Strecker. I am the youngest of three girls (that will explain alot later I'm sure of it). My sisters and myself are all very close with each other and our mother.( They better be the first to subscribe to this blog). I am a newly wed, will make a year in August. I also have a 3 year old son (who you are bound to hear about).
I am infamously known for my lack of patiences. In fact if asked 9 out of 10 people would describe me in one word as impatient. Along with that I am silly, fun and often confused. I try to keep the confusion bottled up in my head but as I am sure you will see more times then I would like to admit it seems to seep out. I have moments of pure creativity genius (ha may be a bit of an overstatement but we will go with that) which is more commonly overshadowed by as oh so many would refer to as blond moments. Rest assure you will see for yourself. My creative moments always seem to come at the most inopportune time, for example I am up creating a blog at 1:00 am mid work week.
Another vital fact to know about me is that I am dyslexic. Being that this is a blog and a blog is full of written words it's important for you to know this because there will be numerous accounts where I misspell and misuse words. If you do not know much about dyslexia tune in at a later date and I will fill you in. It's actually quite interesting. If you haven't already figured out I am also TERRIBLE with grammar. I never really know when to use commas so I live by the phrase I learned in high school....when in doubt leave it out. I am sure that the English teacher who taught that and then got to grade my papers deeply regretted it along with many teachers I had after that point.
I truly believe that my creativity is a side effect shall we say of my dyslexia. Or as I have always really thought of it as a blessing to cushion the blow. I will discuss this all again at a later time like I have mentioned before.
In short, or depending on how long exactly this is, in depth, I started this blog to share thoughts, feelings and events with people. I am by no means superbly knowledgeable on any subject even though at times I'd hate to admit that I'm not. (I am also stubborn, hard headed and hate to admit when I am wrong.) I hope that if nothing else you (whoever may read) will comment enjoy and share thoughts feelings and opinions.
I am hoping now that I have gotten this out I will be able to go back to my bed and fall back to sleep.
Good Night To All
JPStrecker

P.S. I hate proof reading and I know that is a dangerous combination with dyslexia but oh well.

Random Food For Thought: Have you ever laid in bed and the voice in your head (of course I mean your thoughts I'm not schizophrenic) been going 90 to nothing and all the sudden you can't tell if it's whispering to you or yelling at you????

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see some pictures! the kids love seeing pictures of themselves on here! let me know if you need any help with anything. love you!

    ReplyDelete